RPG Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Universe

The one and only place to find the best roleplay ever seen on the net.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:27 am
Latest topics
» Teen Titans 1 (1966)
Shattered Glass Icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 10:56 am by Nightwing

» A Fresh Start
Shattered Glass Icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 3:00 am by Nightwing

» Finally back on here!
Shattered Glass Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:54 pm by Grimbold Stronghammer

» Free Style Titans
Shattered Glass Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:12 am by Jaybird

» My dear
Shattered Glass Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 3:55 pm by Nightwing

» Greetings
Shattered Glass Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 3:49 pm by Nightwing

» The were-ferret
Shattered Glass Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:32 pm by Jaybird

» Unguarded Peace
Shattered Glass Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:02 pm by lilith

» Rogue
Shattered Glass Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:40 pm by Rogue

Top posters
Nightwing
Shattered Glass Vote_lcapShattered Glass Voting_barShattered Glass Vote_rcap 
Jaybird
Estelle Undina
Gambit
Magneto
lilith
Rogue
Andriele SeaSinger
roleplayingadict
Snidely
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shattered Glass

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightwing
Admin
Nightwing

Shattered Glass Empty
PostSubject: Shattered Glass   Shattered Glass Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:10 pm

I saw the idea for this on a different forum and figured it looked pretty sweet but since no one had responded to his I borrowed it for us.

Shattered Glass 50352394

The shattered glass, the broken mirror, the awakening and following, the long sleep. In the bleakest of Marvel dimensions lies the Shattered Glass a world where the heroes are villains and all you have ever known is reversed or changed. Where the valiant Eddie Brock watches over a berated Queens New York. A world where the Lehnsherr Institute houses a group of heroic mutants called the Brotherhood. A place where Anton Vanko and Mr. Von Doom work tirelessly to thwart the evil wiles of the Revengers and Ferocious Four. Here the Heaven's Gate Club tries to uproot the underground crime syndicate known as H.A.M.M.E.R.

It is both a strange and alarming existence on the very verge of destruction. Here evil triumphs, and chaos reigns. The police force is corrupt, and all governments are ran by the wicked or bribed. The common man hides in terror in the night, tucked in empty lots or alleyways waiting for the brief safety of daylight. Children go missing and only those close feel the remorse, death is an everyday presence. Morale and moral are simply unheard of, and the only temporary release from this nightmare is the interference of those brave superheroes.

However... time is running out. The forces of darkness far outnumber their opponents. Even the boldest among the good are vulnerable, and funerals for the righteous are not uncommon. The war that once was has dwindled now to a revolt, and with each passing day hope slips away. In time the Shattered Glass will have no champions of justice, and all will tumble down into a bleak oblivion. Yet... hope springs eternal, one evening amidst the chaos a tear in time and space wore through and from it two beings emerged.

Characters
Inhabitance of Shattered Glass
Magneto (played by Magneto)

Travelers from a different dimension (There are only two slots available)
Rules
1. I am going to ask that you be Semi-Lit and what this means for this RP is no one-liners and just be aware of what you've written grammaticality. I do not expect perfection as I am not perfect myself.

2. god-moding, Auto-hit, pefect dodge, whatever you wish to call it, don't do it here please.

3. Always be aware and follow the sites rules on conduct and appropriateness.

4. I'm a diehard, if you are going to join I'm going to ask that you play. A post about every two to three days will be expected. Exceptions will be made around holidays and should you need time off please communicate with me. If you should feel that you need to leave the RP, come tell me first so I may get accommodated with that in the game.

5. Have fun, and be creative, and above all communicate.

Please post your profiles in the Character Introduction section. Make sure to include all the needed information in your profile.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayhq.rpg-board.net
Magneto

Magneto

Shattered Glass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Glass   Shattered Glass Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:11 am

I'm going to go ahead a post a list of characters just to help people out who don't recall a lot of names.

Remember roles are reversed here.

Good Guys:
Apocolypse
Mr. Sinister
Pyro
Blob
Avalanche
Mystique
Sabertooth
Sabastion Shaw
Black Tom
Juggernaught
Ruckus
Venom
Carnage
Green Goblin
Hobgoblin
Scorpion
Rhino
Electro
Doc Octopus
Kingpin
Kraven
Chameleon
Red Skull

Bad Guys:
Spidergirl
Punisher
Daredevil
Professor Xavier
Cyclops
Jean Grey
Wolverine
Spiderman
Dr. Strange
Gambit
Rogue
Nightcrawler
Shadowcat
Colossus
Iceman
Banshee
Captain America
Ironman
Warmachine
Spiderwoman
Ms. Marvel
Wasp
Yellow Jacket
Scarlet Witch
Quicksilver
Forge
Strong Guy
Storm
Angel
Husk
Havok
Jubilee
Mondo
Beast
Mr. Fantastic
The Thing
Invisible Woman
Human Torch
Vision
Hawkeye
Black Widow
Nick Fury
Thor
Aries
Antivenom

Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Shattered Glass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Glass   Shattered Glass Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:38 am

The days seemed to fly by lately and for an assassin it made for a pretty boring time. The streets were filled with debris of all kinds from burning vehicles to pieces of destroyed buildings and sometimes even the occasional body or two or some poor sucker caught in the crossfire. But that was to be expected the whole world seemed to be a warzone in fact it was like World War 3, only bad thing was is this wasn’t just some group fighting with guns and tanks… it was the entire mutant race fighting amongst themselves. Maybe if it had been just guns and basic military equipment this war could have been stopped but when your streets are filled with high powered energy projectiles that can level an entire city block in 5 seconds or some huge guy hits another one with an entire building. Well it becomes a bit to much for any regular human being to stand up to.

Remy hid with in the shadows of a huge slab of wall from the Daily Bugle building, he looked around carefully as he had heard rumors of a small resistance of heroes doing routine scouting patrols through this part of the city. Gambit twirled an ace of spades card in his right hand as he smirked at the thought of catching one or two of these wannabe heroes alone. “Dat sure would spice t’ings up a bit for ole Remy.” He chuckled a bit to himself and he charged the card while he spun it then uncharged it and replaced it back inside a hidden pocket in his brown trench coat. After running his left hand through his fire red locks he decided to stroll out into the street and see if he couldn’t stir up a little bit of danger. After all had taken out a good many of the resistance back when this all first started and his power had seemed to only be growing as he used it.

Last edited by Gambit on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magneto

Magneto

Shattered Glass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Glass   Shattered Glass Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:03 pm

“Such a bleak world we live in these days.” Magnus hovered on a roof top over looking the rubble in the streets of a once proud city. What was left of the daily bugle lay in a pile of destruction beside him. The street below once flooded with cars and people jay walking, was now a war zone. A strip filled with giant holes and blood stained and scorched earth and pavement. Erik’s mind wondered with thoughts of his lost friends and allies throughout the many years of fighting.

“So many lives lost in such a meaningless war. What fools we all are.” Magneto sighed and just as he was about to drift into further thought his energy spiked briefly. “I sense a change in the electromagnetic field.” Magnus lifted a it higher off the rooftop and shielded himself with an electromagnetic field.

He wore his famous red and purple battle gear and as always his protective helmet which shielded his mind from all telepathic attacks. His cloak swapped gently as it huge snugly around his broad shoulders. His long white hair was tied multiple times and left hanging down his back where it stretched 2 inch pass the mid section of his back.

“Yes I definitely feel a high power nearby. Very close in fact its pushing the very atmosphere around it.” His power surged a bit as he allowed it to briefly again show a small portion of its strength. A small lighting type bolt of electromagnetic power reached out and struck a small piece of a building close by and with in seconds all that remained was dust.

“There is no need to hide I can feel your power. I’m sure you must have a good reason for sneaking around. Maybe you thought you could bag yourself the leader of the Brotherhood perhaps?” Magnus laughed at his own words and continued with his taunting.

“Not that you would have stood a chance with an entire army of some one of your caliber but hey beggars can’t be choosers I guess right? Especially not in this world.” Magnus hovered around the vicinity as he lowered to the street and passed the daily bugles destroyed sign. He looked around and spoke as his searched the buildings and alley ways. His voice echoed off the deserted buildings.

“Its futile to resist there is no way out. If you run I will follow if you have done nothing wrong then you have nothing to fear.” Magneto smirked an almost enjoyable evil smirk.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Shattered Glass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Glass   Shattered Glass Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:58 am

Remy waited for Magneto to pass by his location and silently moved to the right in hopes to quietly come up behind the master of magnetism. He held his staff tight in his right hand and with a flick of his wrist a playing card with the symbol of the Queen fell to his hand. His trench coat ruffled in the movement of his quick spin to face Magneto.

"If dere be nuttin to fear den how come ole Remy dun be belivin you huh?" The cajun grinned and he charged his card and threw it at Magneto quickly while Magneto would hopefully be slightly distracted by the energy projectile flying towards his head Remy used the spare time to channel energy through his bo staff and into the ground beneath him.

"Tis a shame we can't see eye ta eye, cause dat means I gotta kill your sorry ass." Remy used his agility and stepping back he dashed forward a bit, never removing his staff from the ground, as he vaulted into the air and caught the ledge of a nearby building he took off across the rooftops. The energy released into the ground detonated an area of 20 feet of the ground below Magneto and where Remy once stood right after he landed on the rooftop. Without looking back Remy leap off the building and made his way tot he shadowy alley way about a block from his current location.
Back to top Go down
Magneto

Magneto

Shattered Glass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Glass   Shattered Glass Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:17 pm

"I should've known it was a rat like you sneaking around Remy." Magnetos shield was hit by the small playing card and the knetic energy dispersed as quickly as it exploded. Magnus kept his eyes on Remy as he watched him leap into the air and land on the roof top beside him.

"Still resorting to cheap tricks I see. You will truly never change." But before Erik could make a move the ground below him exploded and the power of the blow pushed him up into the air. His shield remained in tact and had not even been effected by the blast. "It will take far more than that to stop me Gambit."

Magneto accelerated toward the Cajun thief trying to head him off before he could make way towards the shadows again. His energy pulsed through his body as he gathered it and called upon all the metal with in the alley way. Bolts, screws, nails, roof pieces, poles and parts of wire casing along with gun shells and lots of scraps forms together into a liquid metallic substance which hovered int he sky.

Magnus formed 50 metal spikes out of the liquid and solidified them he took aim at the thief as well as all the points of escape ahead of Gambit. He smiled and raised his right hand as he sent all the spikes flying forward. The spikes stuck into the buildings walls and the ground below forming a spiked barrier around the alley Gambit was headed. Several other spikes fired off directly at Gambits mid section as well as around his feet attempting to block off his movement or puncture his body.

"Running is useless against the me street rat. I could kill you right now if I wished to do so but toying with you is just to much fun." Magneto smiled as he waited to see what the thief would do now.

Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Shattered Glass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Glass   Shattered Glass Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:43 am

"Wasn't meant to kill you... only buy me some time." Gambit drew 5 cards from his sleeve and charged them with an enormous amount of energy. As the metal spikes lodged into the alley way attempting to block him from getting away he threw the cards at the wall ahead.

The buildings' wall was destroyed completely by the explosion of kinetic energy from the charged cards and Gambit ran through the debris left behind. "You can't stop me mon ami I can blow my way trough' anything dat gets in da way." Gambit stopped with-in the building to catch his barrings as he made sure to note the locations of all the nearby buildings and the sewer grate in the middle of the street in front of the building he lay secure in. "Well now ole Remy might get out of dis yet."

Remy charged an entire deck of cards as he smirked at his own devious plan while leaping through the first floor window he tossed 5 cards at a small 4 door Chevy car. Each of the cards landed right under the front of the vehicle while at the same time Gambit twisted and threw the remaining deck directly at Magneto's direction. With his staff in hand He sent a charged through the pole to is bottom tip. Gambit came to a sliding stop right above the sewer lid. The Cajun slammed the staff down on one side of the lid causing it to spin into the air just as it reached the height of Gambit's mid section he turned his staff upward and pushed the lid up into the air and used the energy it held to charge the lid. Though it was metallic in substance until the kinetic energy was dispersed it would not allow Magneto to control it. Gambit had learned long ago that his power canceled out the control of other mutants. This was a lesson a few psychic mutants have learned the hard way while trying to probe Gambits mind and thinking he would succumb to their will.

Gambit leapt into the sewer without looking back and dashed off to make his get away as quickly as possible. He dropped a few smoke bombs on his way down the tunnels to cover his trails more effectively.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shattered Glass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Glass   Shattered Glass Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shattered Glass
Page 1 of 1